Returns / Product Care and Sizes / Cancellations Return of goods.
Return & Refund
- We will only accept returns of goods that are found to be defective on delivery. You should communicate with us to arrange for inspection or return of these goods.
- The company will not accept returns of any merchandise that has been custom modified according to your specifications unless the product is deemed defective on delivery.
- We will not accept responsibility for incorrectly ordered sizes and can provide you with size charts prior to final ordering where required.
Product Care and Sizes
- All garments we supply are produced to the highest exacting standards.
- Always read the garment care label and follow the recommended washing instructions.
- All fabric is liable to discolour by staining or perspiration particularly lighter shades. We will not accept any liability for garments, which discolour in this manner.
- Fabric printed by a sublimation process can re-print if subjected to high temperatures. Furthermore, heated pressing or ironing should not be applied to printed logos, motifs or badges. Please do not iron your Should it be Markhor?
- We will not accept any liability for garments damaged through incorrect care.
- Please note that sizes quoted are an approximate size guide only.
- You may not cancel the order unless we agree in writing.
- If the order is cancelled (for any reason) you are then to pay us for all stock (finished or unfinished) that we may then hold (or to which we are committed) for the order.
- We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if you fail to pay us any money when due (under the order or otherwise); or you become insolvent or you fail to honour your obligations under these terms.